Every transformation or transaction requires a customer-specific approach. Throughout the entire process, we focus on the interests of all the stakeholders and implement measures with a high degree of intuition and expertise.
In the area of financial restructuring, we support companies with the following services:
- Planning validation including the preparation of integrated planning (balance sheet, P&L, Cash)
- Set-up and support of liquidity management, including a rolling 13-week forecast
- Development of a cash status according to IDW S 11
- Analysis of financing structures within the scope of Debt Advisory
In the field of operational restructuring we offer the following services:
- Testing and verification of the business model, including the corresponding products such as IDW S6 light (Focus Operations), Independent Business Review (IBR)
- Comprehensive market and industry reports (Commercial Due Diligence)
- Development of optimizations for national and international business models as well as location strategies
- Identification of cost reduction measures
- Process management and PMO for all personnel restructuring topics
- Measures for working capital optimization
Like digitization, the corona crisis disrupts many markets and competitive environments. In this situation, we advise our clients on all questions of strategy adjustment including current market trends. Our services include:
- Preparation of expert reports according to IDW S6 (full scope)
- Business case simulations
- Special Situations and Distressed M&A
- Development of restructuring options including provisional self-administration or protective shield (with integrated financial planning)
- Development and implementation of pre-packages solutions as preparation for the restructuring options
- Comprehensive debt advisory services
- Portfolio valuations
SETTING THE BASE FOR
Developing new or adapted strategies and especially the operational implementation of restructuring measures are our key strengths. We take over for our customers:
- Establishment and management of a project management office (including stakeholder management, overall project plan, tracking and reporting of all initiatives)
- Operational implementation of restructuring, also by providing a CRO or CTO
- Liquidation/liquidation of companies
goetzpartners Color Books®
goetzpartners Color Books ® is a suite of sector-specific methodologies that can be individually adapted to deliver effective, successful transformation.
These methodologies, called Color Books® create the basis for a sophisticated performance management system that unlocks the full potential of transformation programs. With a dedicated P&L link, it highlights the impact of specific measures on the actual financial performance, enabling organizations to maximize the value added throughout the process, from planning to execution.
Each of the seven Color Books® has a set of common elements that drive performance improvement measures across the organization. The content and focus of these elements can be adapted to suit the nature of the transformation and what the customer wants to achieve.
To learn more about the key factors driving success in transformation projects, and the potential savings that can be realized through the various Color Books®, please contact us.
Have a read!
From bloated bureaucracy to modern service provider
Statutory health insurers are moving to digital technology as a way to become more agile and efficient. Early digital adopters mhplus, DAK and Audi BKK have made an impressive start.
We explore this issue in our online magazine Transformation Beats. The magazine reports on digital business models in practice: entrepreneurs, CxOs and managers experience live how changes are initiated and taken into action.