Organization & People
Is your organization ready to unlock its full potential? Let's boost your organizational performance through a people-centric approach!
Organization & People
At the heart of high-performing companies lies a powerful synergy between two vital components: Organizational Design & People. In times of rapid market shifts, a motivated, skilled workforce becomes your most valuable asset. Moreover, corporate transformations often involve significant changes to the Operating Model. This is why we guide our clients across five key dimensions:
- GOVERNANCE & PERFORMANCE: What governance structures and performance measures suit the needs of the company best?
- COMPETENCIES & TOOL INFRASTRUCTURE: What skills will be needed in the future and how will the current skill-set need to be changed?
- PROCESSES, ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: What processes can be optimized to generate operational efficiency, free up resources, and save financial resources?
- GOVERNANCE & PERFORMANCE: What organizational structure suits the needs of the company best?
- ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN & SIZING: How does an organization need to change in order to stay an attractive employer and win/retain talent?
Our experts are also experienced in strategies for cutting HR- related costs. Learn more about our workforce restructuring services.
With goetzpartners, I can always rely on them leading a project to success. They have proven this in large transformation projects – like implementing a completely new staff set-up.«
Challenging the target operating model
Is an economic crisis really the right time for companies to rethink their Target Operating Model? Our expert Axel Meythaler explains how a new set-up can steer firms out of crisis and towards future success.
Organizations in transformation are facing a special challenge. They must bid farewell to “business as usual”, inspire their workforce to embrace the unknown, and bring together the management agenda and employees.
Our transformation approach addresses all these requirements. Change measures are defined through a Program Management Office (PMO), and an accompanying Change Management Office (CMO) ensures that employees are actively involved and brought on side.
Employee involvement begins with the initial information and continues with the development and implementation of change measures. At the end of the process, employees have internalized continuous change as a “future way of working” and actively shape the direction.
The measures lead to success because people at all levels – managers and employees – are active drivers of change.