IMPROVEMENT OF DIGITAL MATURITY
In its Digital Base Camps, Linde has already developed a number of datasupported business ideas for increasing efficiency and turnover. Employees in production and sales have the core task of making these new solutions available to the entire company. In order to gain the level of digital maturity required for this task, Linde turned to goetzpartners.
- Increase corporate digital maturity
- Identify and exploit potential for digitalization
- Provide digital solutions for all employees
- Long-term transformation
In a first big step, goetzpartners organized a series of boot camps to which all employees involved in the respective learning journey were invited. Here, the focus was on helping Linde employees develop an extended digital mindset; modular training sessions were held on all levels for this purpose. In this manner, Linde and the team of consultants were able to create a common basis and language for the entire corporate group. During the course of more than 15 bootcamps and “Idea to Action” workshops, goetzpartners supported groups of around 20 participants over the course of three months and showed them how to introduce and implement their own ideas for Linde’s digital future.
- Core business area transformed in a scalable manner
- Development and partial implementation of +20 initiatives
- Employees recruited as coaches for future digital projects