Table of Contents
The following details on data protection serve to inform you about the processing of personal data in connection with the ‘goetzpartners’ YouTube channel.
According to the specifications of the European General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), there are various rights that you can assert vis-à-vis goetzpartners and/or YouTube.
Should you have any questions about this data protection notice, you can contact our corporate data protection officer at any time. The contact information is provided below.
2. Name and contact information of the data controller and the corporate data protection officer
This data protection notice applies to the ‘goetzpartners’ YouTube channel belonging to:
goetzpartners Corporate Finance GmbH
Prinzregentenstr. 56, 80538 Munich
Local Court of Munich: HRB 147580
Managing Directors: Dr. Stephan Goetz, Stefan Sanktjohanser
VAT ID No.: DE231221927
Phone: +49-89-29 07 25-0
Fax: +49-89-29 07 25-200
(referred to as ‘goetzpartners’ below)
You can contact the corporate data protection officer at goetzpartners under the above address or via e-mail under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibility for this YouTube channel is shared between goetzpartners and:
901 Cherry Ave.
San Bruno, CA 94066
(referred to as ‘YouTube’ below)
YouTube LLC belongs to the Google Group and is represented by:
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
(referred to as ‘Google’ below)
3. Purpose of data processing, legal basis and legitimate interests
The ‘goetzpartners’ YouTube channel and the associated processing of personal data have the following purposes:
- Presentation of the content published on the YouTube channel by goetzpartners
- Communication between goetzpartners and the users of YouTube, e.g., by subscribing to the channel and commenting on or sharing the content
- Linking to other online content that could be of interest to the users of the channel
The legal basis for this is Art. 6(1) f) GDPR (balancing of interests, based on the legitimate interest of goetzpartners to provide various information to interested users of popular online portals and to communicate with them about the information provided).
In the relationship between YouTube and goetzpartners, YouTube’s Terms of Service (including the further conditions, policies and pages that are linked to) determine which party fulfills which obligations in accordance with the GDPR.
4. Categories of personal data to be processed
goetzpartners does not process any personal data in connection with the ‘goetzpartners’ YouTube channel. In particular, goetzpartners does not run the Internet servers on which the videos of the channel and the associated communication with YouTube users are stored and processed.
When YouTube users communicate with us via the ‘goetzpartners’ YouTube channel, we receive the respective messages of these users (including his or her user name on YouTube). Other than that, goetzpartners only receives anonymous statistics from YouTube about the visitors to its YouTube channel. These statistics do not contain personal information, since they no longer allow us to draw conclusions about individual users.
5. Categories of recipients, including recipients outside the EU
goetzpartners does not process any personal data in connection with the ‘goetzpartners’ YouTube channel and is thus naturally unable to transmit any such data to other recipients.
When YouTube users communicate with us via the ‘goetzpartners’ YouTube channel and we thereby receive the corresponding messages from them, we do not transmit the content of these messages to other recipients.
6. Duration of data storage
In connection with the ‘goetzpartners’ YouTube channel, the only data we collect and store is the messages we receive when YouTube users communicate with us via the ‘goetzpartners’ YouTube channel, including any responses to those messages from goetzpartners. We delete these messages at the latest after the six-year retention period required by commercial and tax law.
7. Your rights
Provided that the legal prerequisites are met, you have the following rights:
- Right of access to the personal data stored by goetzpartners or YouTube in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data or completion of incomplete data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR
- Right to erasure of personal data stored by goetzpartners or YouTube in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, provided that no statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights exist that would require continued storage
- Right to restriction of processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, i.e., the right to receive certain data about you that is stored by goetzpartners or YouTube in a commonly used, machine-readable format or to have the data transmitted to another controller
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For this purpose, you can generally contact the supervisory authority in your usual country of residence or place of work or in the country in which goetzpartners has its registered office.
8. Changes to this declaration
We reserve the right to change or amend this data protection notice as required. The changes will be published here. You are therefore advised to call up this page regularly to keep up to date with the latest version of this data protection declaration.