Table of Contents
The following details on data protection serve to inform you about the processing of personal data in connection with the ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page.
According to the specifications of the European General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), there are various rights that you can assert vis-à-vis goetzpartners and/or Facebook.
Should you have any questions about this data protection notice, you can contact our corporate data protection officer at any time. The contact information is provided below.
2. Name and contact information of the data controller and the corporate data protection officer
This data protection notice applies to the ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page belonging to:
goetzpartners Corporate Finance GmbH
Prinzregentenstr. 56, 80538 Munich
Local Court of Munich: HRB 147580
Managing Directors: Dr. Stephan Goetz, Stefan Sanktjohanser
VAT ID No.: DE231221927
Phone: +49-89-29 07 25-0
Fax: +49-89-29 07 25-200
(referred to as ‘goetzpartners’ below)
You can contact the corporate data protection officer at goetzpartners under the above address or via e-mail under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibility for this Facebook page is shared between goetzpartners and:
Facebook Ireland Ltd.
4 Grand Canal Square
Grand Canal Harbour
(referred to as ‘Facebook’ below)
The data protection officer at Facebook can be contacted via the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/540977946302970
3. Purpose of data processing, legal basis and legitimate interests
The ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page and the associated processing of personal data have the following purposes:
- Presentation of the content published on the page by goetzpartners
- Communication between goetzpartners and the users of the page, e.g., by liking, commenting on or sharing the content
- Linking to other online content that could be of interest to the users of the page
The legal basis for this is Art. 6(1) f) GDPR (balancing of interests, based on the legitimate interest of goetzpartners to provide various information to interested users of popular online portals and to communicate with them about the information provided).
The ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page is part of the online platform operated by Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/. The purposes of the data processing by Facebook associated with this platform (in particular the operation of the platform itself and the placement of advertisements on the platform) as well as the legal basis for this and the legitimate interests pursued therein are described in Facebook’s Data Policy at https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
In the relationship between Facebook and goetzpartners, Facebook’s Terms of Service (including the further conditions, policies and pages that are linked to) determine which party fulfills which obligations in accordance with the GDPR.
4. Categories of personal data to be processed
goetzpartners does not process any personal data in connection with the ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page. In particular, goetzpartners does not run the Internet servers on which the content of the Facebook page and the associated communication are stored and processed.
The Internet servers for the Facebook platform (including the ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page) are exclusively operated by Facebook. The categories of personal data that Facebook processes are described in Facebook’s Data Policy at https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
When Facebook users communicate with us via the ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page, we receive the respective messages from the users (including his or her user name on Facebook). Other than that, goetzpartners only receives anonymous statistics from Facebook about the visitors to its Facebook page. These statistics do not contain personal information, since they no longer allow us to draw conclusions about individual users.
5. Categories of recipients, including recipients outside the EU
goetzpartners does not process any personal data in connection with the ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page and is thus naturally unable to transmit any such data to other recipients.
When Facebook users communicate with us via the ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page and we thereby receive the corresponding messages from them, we do not transmit the content of these messages to other recipients.
In the case that Facebook processes personal data within the framework of its Facebook platform (including the ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page), the categories of recipients (including those outside the EU) are described in Facebook’s Data Policy at https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation. Here you can also find information on how Facebook ensures an adequate level of data protection for recipients outside the EU.
6. Duration of data storage
In connection with the ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page, the only data we collect and store is the messages we receive when Facebook users communicate with us via the ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page, including any responses to those messages from goetzpartners. We delete these messages at the latest after the six-year retention period required by commercial and tax law.
In the case that Facebook processes personal data within the framework of its Facebook platform (including the ‘goetzpartners’ Facebook page), the respective duration of data storage by Facebook is described in Facebook’s Data Policy at https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
7. Your rights
Provided that the legal prerequisites are met, you have the following rights:
- Right of access to the personal data stored by goetzpartners or Facebook in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data or completion of incomplete data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR
- Right to erasure of personal data stored by goetzpartners or Facebook in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, provided that no statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights exist that would require continued storage
- Right to restriction of processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, i.e., the right to receive certain data about you that is stored by goetzpartners or Facebook in a commonly used, machine-readable format or to have the data transmitted to another controller
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For this purpose, you can generally contact the supervisory authority in your usual country of residence or place of work or in the country in which goetzpartners or Facebook has its registered office.
For further rights vis-à-vis Facebook (in particular the right to object to the processing of certain data by Facebook or to revoke a declaration of consent previously granted to Facebook), see Facebook’s Data Policy at https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
8. Changes to this declaration
We reserve the right to change or amend this data protection notice as required. The changes will be published here. You are therefore advised to call up this page regularly to keep up to date with the latest version of this data protection declaration.