Transformation Re-defined Summit in New York
Join us for an exclusive summit to engage with transformation thought leaders and discuss their challenges and success stories
7 World Trade Center, 10th floor, 250 Greenwich Street, New York, USA
26th April 2018
With constant disruption in today’s fast paced business environment, companies are faced with the never-ending dilemma: change or be changed. In fact, 5 out of 10 Fortune 500 companies will become obsolete or completely transformed over the next ten years. Businesses are in a dire need for a transformed business model and although most companies have begun the mission of transformation only 20% have successfully achieved their operational targets.
- What does it take to fundamentally transform a business model?
- What are the key signs that an organization needs a drastic change vs. a more incremental approach?
- How can organizations ensure success and move from good to great?
- How can leaders encourage a culture of transformation?
JOIN US to hear industry CEOs, CTOs and CDOs discuss their struggles and success factors in answering these transformation topics. During our Transformation Re-defined summit you will have a chance to hear from industry leaders that have gone through large-scale transformations and improved their overall shareholder value and performance.
- Angela Lee (Chief Innovation Officer at Columbia Business School)
- Chris Boos (CEO & Founder at Arago)
- Clara Fain (Chief Financial Officer at VIA)
- Joerg Erlemeier (Chief Operating Officer at Nokia)
- Sergio Duroux (Head of Transformation at Nokia)
This exclusive event will allow you to hear from thought leaders, give you hands-on insight and training and allow you to engage in a discussion about how to fundamentally change the way your organization does business.
REGISTER TODAY to receive the expertise for a successful transformation program and empower your business.